Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Food in the A

Hiya! I'm back from my blog-cation. Maybe it was more of a blog-leave of absence since it's been so long :) But in any case, I'm back and I promise to post more frequently!

I love Atlanta food - in fact, pretty much all of my dream jobs involve food (restaurant owner, baking shop part-owner {you know who you are, CMC!}, food critic...). I love trying new restaurants and exposing my palate to all sorts of things. Two great articles have come out very recently extolling the virtues of Atlanta food:



Creative Loafing's 100 Atlanta Dishes to Eat Before You Die
Scoutmob's Your Last Day in the A

If it was MY last day in the A, this is how I'd spend it, foodwise (just for fun, let's assume cost and calories don't count):

1. Breakfast at the Flying Biscuit
2. Lunch at Antico Pizza
3. Second lunch at Willy's (only because if I was leaving Atlanta, Moe's would never be able to do it for me)
4. Dinner and Goat Cheese Balls at Ecco
5. Second Dinner and Drinks at Local Three
6. Late-night munchies and juice at R. Thomas

In between all of these glorious meals, I'd visit my other favorite Atlanta spots: YDFM, Book Nook, The Porter, and MJQ.

Sounds like I'm going to be busy!! How would you spend your last day in Atlanta??

No comments:

Post a Comment